Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Love Quotes (from Twitter)

Don't make her wait for you just because you know she will.

The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses, and still thinks you're amazing.

I don't trust easily, so when I tell you I trust you, please don't make me regret it.

I'm afraid because I don't know if we will ever happen, or if i'm just wasting my time.



 




True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end.

I don't think it's possible to forget someone who gave you so much to remember..

If a girl is silent, it's dangerous. They're either: about to blow up, need a hug, falling apart, crying inside, or all of the above.

Sometimes you have to let go of what's behind you, in order to see what in front of you.

Some girls don't realize what they're worth and some guys don't realize what they have


It's not hard to find someone who tells you they love you, it's hard to find someone who actually means it.

If he loves you he will make sure you know. Not just by words, but by his actions too.

You can erase someone from your mind. Getting them out of your heart is another story.

Find someone worth your tears, worth your laughter, worth your heart & that loves you as much as you love them.

Worst feeling in the world is knowing you did the best you could, and it still wasn't good enough.

The only time a goodbye is painful is when you know you'll never say hello again.

A relationship doesn't have to be perfect, it just has to be real.


When someone smells nice, it automatically makes them more attractive.

The couples that are meant to be, are the ones who go through everything that is meant to tear them apart, and come out even stronger..

Just because you're mad at someone doesn't mean you stop loving them.

I love you yesterday, I love you still, I always have and I always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment